Las Vegas – Nov. 6, 2013 – The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) is featuring a new display of import and domestic vehicles to reflect the range of cars maintained by attendees at this year’s event in Las Vegas. The 2013 AAPEX started on Tuesday, Nov. 5 and runs through Thursday, Nov. 7 at the Sands Expo Center.
The featured vehicles and their owners are:
• a 2002 Aston Martin DB7, Paul Casey
• a 1987 Mercedes 560i, Bob Farris
• a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, Lee Sullivan
• a 1969 Buick Skylark Two-Door Hardtop, Dion Stams
• a 1966 Mustang 2+2 Fastback, Denise Carrison
• a 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ, Barry Schlossberg
• a 2005 Mustang Saleen Supercharged, Jim Noruk
The vehicles are located in Level 1 and Level 2 lobbies of the Sands Expo Center. The new display is made possible by the generosity of the vehicle owners and the following companies: Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, O’Reilly Auto Parts and Pep Boys.
AAPEX represents the $477 billion global motor vehicle aftermarket, and is jointly sponsored by the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) and the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA). For more information, please visit www.aapexshow.com or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Immediate Release For more information contact:
Rich White, AAIA
301-654-6664, ext. 1030
Margaret Beck, AASA